The First Page

Hi there readers, 

Welcome to the first page of my blog, it's so nice of you to stop by.

I have wanted to start a blog now for a while, but haven't really felt like I have much to say or share with the world. However I love writing so it felt like a natural progression to share my thoughts with others as mundane as they may be.

This blog begins just as I am poised to partake in my second year of studying English literature at the University of Sheffield and will hopefully give you an insight into the university lifestyle- in my case lots and lots of reading whilst drinking chai lattes- as well as my general musings on the ups and downs of life in general. 

I thought I'd start this first page- or foreword- of my blog by giving you an insight into a few things that I'm looking forward to about heading back to Sheffield (I can't believe I'm flying on Monday, where has this summer gone). 

1) I'm looking forward to having my own double bed for the first time in my life. This will be prefect for the many lie-ins I'm already planning.

2) The City: I miss the buzz of life going on all round me, being surrounded by the Yorkshire accent, and the abundance of things to do. It's one of my many homes and where I feel happy.

3) The Sheffield Crew: One of things I was most scared about going to university was making friends and I am blessed with a wonderful abundance of them that I have missed being around all summer. They make me smile and I can't wait to get back into the regular English Lit movie night routine and see all the church gang too. 

These are just a few of the things I'm looking forward to about going back to Sheffield. I'm excited to try something new with this blog too and would appreciate any feedback :)

What're you looking forward to about next week? 

Love, 
Megan xxx



Comments

  1. How strange, I JUST started blogging today on here too! aha :P
    (I've got a double bed for the first time in my life as well ;) )
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your lovely face :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful idea Megan, so glad you've decided to do it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on the double bed situation! SO excited for movie nights again, too! Yay :D! Xx (Jess B by the way, in case you didn't recognise my blog address!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sexism and Why It Sickens Me

Mental Health Awareness Week: 'How are you?'

Ten things for ten years: World Mental Health Day 2019